Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day in Ann Arbor

We took some more things to the house on Friday. I think we are trying to move everything except the furniture and we'll have movers do the heavy lifting. On Saturday, we went to Jennifer's wedding. The reception was at Penna's and I thought the place was decorated beautifully! I took a few pictures; here is Jennifer and Omar right before they cut the cake:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with both mothers. First we spent the morning with my family at Gandy Dancer. We had a yummy brunch, although I feel there wasn't as much food as there used to be. Also, the omelets are 2 egg omelets instead of 3! not cool. My cousin and his family are visiting from India so it was at least nice to be able to spend some time with them: Here is all of us after brunch (minus my dad who is taking the picture):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Afterwards we visited Matt's family. We ordered some Indian take-out and hung out at the house with them. The best thing about the weekend was getting to sleep early on Sunday night. I feel I am still sleep deprived so I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight as well. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment