Monday, August 7, 2006

Up North and Chicago Pics

Matt and I went up north to spend time with his family. We played golf and relaxed the entire weekend. I was horrible on my first few holes and was pretty decent near the end. I think I would probably be more consistent and better if I played golf more than 1-2 times a year. I'm looking into finding a beginner's workshop so I can have the "right" swing from the start.
I also found out that I passed my Economics certification test right before we went up north so now I am on my way to having another endorsement on my certificate.

I promised to post pictures from Chicago and now that I had some sent to me, here are a few from my trip a month ago.

Me, Courtney and Nupur
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

L-R: Me, Dawna, Jenny, Steph, and Courtney on the boat in Lake Michigan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Chicago skyline from the boat
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment