Monday, July 31, 2006

Is there an afterparty? -Zoolander

Matt and I went to a martini bar in Pontiac called ILounge. It's a really nice space with modern decor. They were having an opening on Saturday (that also was Ashlee Simpson's afterparty, but Matt and I left before she came, haha). We got on the guest list since Heather knows someone whose company was sponsoring it. They had a camera crew and red carpet, very un-Michigan like! We had our picture taken while we were at a table so I'm going to check the website soon to see if we made it up there.

I got a yes on one of my interviews! There were two subbing positions available and I know they had several people interviewing for it. woo hoo! Now I'm waiting to hear back from the permanent position I interviewed for. Math teachers are supposedly more in demand than other types; I can't imagine how the social studies/english teachers are doing! I have another interview tomorrow morning so we'll see how that goes.

Today is HOT. I heard there was a heat advisory from 1-8pm today and tomorrow since the head index is 105. I hope it cools down by next weekend since we're going up north and golfing. I definitely don't want to get burned again!

I think this shirt is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment