Thursday, July 13, 2006

Chicago, oh yeah and an INTERVIEW!

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Chicago to visit my cousin, Nupur. Steph, Courtney, and Dawna are coming with, so we can all spend the weekend together. Steph's sister, Jenny, also lives in Chicago so Courtney and I are staying with my cousin, while Steph and Dawna are staying with Jenny. Nupur lives across the street from the beach of Lake Michigan and we're also planning on seeing the "Devil Wears Prada." YEAH! Although it's supposed to be deathly hot so I might just stay in with the AC .
In other good news, I got an interview today, woohoo! It's for subbing again, but it's in a closer school district who *might* have a math teacher leaving at the end of the school year.

You Are A Maple Tree

There's not anyone in this world quite like you.
You are full of imagination, ambition, and originality.
Shy but confident, you hunger for new experiences.
You have a good memory and learn easily.
You are sometimes nervous and always complex (especially in love).


Sounds good...

I should start packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment