Sunday, September 25, 2005

We have a living room!

Matt and I went furniture shopping (what else is new right? haha) and we found a living room set that we really like! This is our first big purchase so we probably can't get anything else for a while. But it will be nice to have something to sit on when we watch TV. Right now we're using my parent's loveseat couch which isn't bad; it's just that the room looks so empty with just that in it. Here's a picture of our set. We chose a darker coffee table, but the sofa and love seat are the same.



Tomorrow I add another hour to my teaching schedule. I was observing 1st, 2nd and 3rd period while teaching 4th and 5th, and now I'm picking up third period. WOW! Luckily 3rd period is the same subject as my 5th period so I don't have to do additional lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment