Sunday, September 18, 2005

UM vs Eastern

I went to the UM vs. Eastern game this past weekend. Matt and I were thinking it was going to be nice and sunny outside, just like the weather man predicted. However, we had rain and cloudy skies almost the whole time! Luckily, Matt's mom gave us some ponchos, otherwise we would've been soaked. The game was in the bag before the first quarter ended. We were up 21-0 by then. By the end of the game we had won 55-0! The halftime show was some bizaree, yet entertaining skit based on the Monty Python movie. It was cool to see something different, even though Matt and I were slightly confused.

It had been 3 years since we had seen a Michigan home game, so it was nice to go back. It was also very nice to sit down throughout the game, since we weren't in the student section!

No comments:

Post a Comment