Monday, September 12, 2005

My life at the moment

This weekend, Matt and I went to some furniture stores. This seems to be a weekly thing because we need to furnish our whole apt. and because we want to look around before making a big purchase. So far, we've gotten bedroom furniture. We thought that was most pertinent since Matt was sleeping on an air mattress in the meantime. We are now looking at desks for our den. Because my parents are letting us borrow a kitchen table and couch, our kitchen and living room are livable at the moment. I always thought it was so boring to go furniture shopping with my parents, and now it's actually exciting since Matt and I have to pick out the pieces.
I also went to Heather's b-day party. Her birthday was yesterday, but her and two friends had a joint b-day bash on Saturday. They had us come over to meet up and then we took a limobus to a club in Novi. I didn't know anyone at the party except for Heather and her old roommate Lisa, but it was super fun. It's a good thing I make friends easily, haha.
I have a pretty busy week coming up. Today we had our first faculty meeting at Avondale. Tomorrow we have an open house for the parents that goes until 9pm. So I'm going to go to school at 7 and when I get back home I'm going to get ready for bed. I better get to bed right now if I want to make it through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment