Thursday, September 15, 2005

Holy Name

Matt and I went to Holy Name Parish (where we are getting married) to sit down with Father Ray and go through a pre-marital inventory. He is a really nice person and is very talkative! So after a few preliminary questions to fill out forms, we had to take a test: the pre-marital inventory. There were about 150 questions and we had to answer "agree, uncertain, or disagree" to each of them. Matt and I take it separately and then we go over the answers in a few weeks. It will help us see how "compatible" we are. Some of the questions were bizarre like "I am embarrassed by my future spouse's appearance." haha And the questions ranged from surface stuff, to very personal. I just hope Matt and I don't "bomb" the test. I mean as a teacher I always tell my students to study, and there was no way to study for this one :) We also have to sign up for a pre-marital class. Since we will be in this area for a while, we are thinking of joining the parish. I'm also a member at my parents' temple, so I'm going to be very religious!

No comments:

Post a Comment