I heard "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" wasn't a bad movie despite the stupid title. So I gave it a try and it was really good. I think it was a good thing that I went into it with no expectations. It's a movie to see with friends when you have nothing to do, definitely not with parents, haha. I also liked how there was an Indian in the main role (the only other time I've seen that is in Ben Kingsley movies and Bend it Like Beckham). There were a lot of stereotypes that were challenged, but in a funny way, not in a serious, sad way. If anyone likes Scrubs, it's got that kind of humor in it.
On a sidenote, Best Buy looks stupid in this article. They wouldn't accept some guy's $2 bills, and went as far as to call the cops on him, who jailed him because they were "suspicious" of his legal tender. What idiots! I heard on The Office that technically, a stamp can be used because it is also considered legal tender. The show is based in England, so I don't know if it's just an English rule, but interesting nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment