Monday, April 18, 2005

Mona's Bachelorette Party

In 5 days, I will be heading to sunny New Orleans for Mona's bachelorette party. I planned it since I'm in the wedding. It's an all-day event on Saturday. We're going on a riverboat on the Mississippi, then dinner, then heading to some clubs. I have to give myself a pat on the back since I'm very pleased with the itinerary. I love planning events and think I would make a great wedding planner/event planner. It must be all the experience I got from being external social chair for ADPi and then mixers chair the year after. I also bought crazy decorations and made THE best gift. As you can tell, I'm VERY excited for the weekend.

Matt said the funniest thing yesterday that I had to share. I tend to eat a variety of foods at lunch/dinner. Even though I eat small portions, it looks like I have so much food on my plate. Anyway, so Matt said "It takes a village to feed a Reena." hahah If you're not laughing, I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment