I finally got to see the movie "Hitch." It was a really cute romantic comedy. It was pretty predictable like most rom. comedies are. I knew what was going to happen as the movie was being played out, so much so that Matt was impressed. I think I've seen too many movies, either that or I'm really intuitive. I'm going to go with the latter. All in all, I think it was really cute and definitely a date movie or a movie to see with your girlfriends. Will Smith knows how to pick 'em...usually.
Besides the movie, this weekend went by way too fast. On Friday night, Matt had a moot court dinner that I went to with him. It was at the Starlight, one of our favorite hang outs. The dinner was held in a banquet room off from the main lounge.
The rest of the weekend I basically studied a ton. I have two exams on Thursday, and I'm hoping I'll do okay. After that it's smooth sailing until finals in May. And then I GRADUATE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment