Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Graduation coming up

I got an A+ on one exam and a B on the other. I'm disappointed about my B because the exam was heavily curved and this kid next to me got an 88%, which is a solid A. I wouldn't be as disappointed if I knew I couldn't have done better, but 9 points were stupid mistakes. Ah well.

I bought my tassle and hood for graduation. I didn't have to buy a cap/gown because they use black and I still have my UofM one. The graduate gown has more fabric hanging on the sleeves, but I didn't think it was worth it to pay $50 extra dollars for the 2 seconds I'm on stage. I'm really excited though!

In good news for Mona, she and Sujith bought a HOUSE!!! I'm so excited for them. Their actual closing date is May 30th, but the house is all theirs!! CONGRATS!

For your viewing pleasure, I scored as Donatello.

You scored as Donatello. You are intelligent and peaceful...maybe you should consider going into a different line of work. Even though you are friendly, you should try to fit in with other more often.

Donatello

64%

Leonardo

57%

April O'Neil

54%

Michaelangelo

43%

Raphael

21%

Mater Splinter (The Rat)

18%

Which teenage mutant ninja turtle are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment