Friday, April 8, 2005

Exams are over until May

I had two exams yesterday. The first one was really easy, and the second one was the hardest exam I've taken in my graduate career. I figured I should go out with a bang, haha.
After the exams Matt and I went bowling, and I must have had a lot of energy and stress to let out because I bowled really well. I'm usually really inconsistent, and I'll get spares and strikes and then gutter balls for a while. Yesterday, I got a 95 and then a 123 on my second game, very un-Reenalike. I'm not sure if 123 is my personal best, but I'm going to count it as such since I don't remember getting a higher score. I had 5 spares in a row, it was out of control! Matt beat me on both games, but he always does .
Today I have my hard class and hopefully we don't get our tests back so I can have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment