Sunday, July 19, 2009

Two Weeks

Sean is now two weeks! He is supposed to go back up to his birthweight by this age, which was 7 pounds even. At his pediatrician appt yesterday, he weighed in at 7lbs 6oz! He made his parents proud! I was a little worried about the weight because he's been spitting up often, but I guess it's just part of being a newborn.

I have lost 13 pounds since Sean's birthday. Besides labor/delivery, I feel breastfeeding has helped me shed the weight faster. I do still have about 20 more pounds to go, but I think it's going to take several months since I can't start working out until mid-August.

Sean recognizes me now! He'll look at me when Matt is holding him. Here is Sean and Matt. Sean loves listening to Matt's voice; he was like this in utero as well.



Sean's first time in his crib. He still sleeps in the bassinet or pack and play. He looks so small in here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - look how tiny he is in that crib! Adorable :) Glad he is gaining weight. Any nicknames?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I put him near the top corner on purpose to track his length in subsequent pictures. It's my version of your monkey pictures =)
    No nicknames yet. I call him baby all the time but I know that won't last long. It's hard to make a nickname out of Sean.

    ReplyDelete