******Update: I'm back from my appt. I don't have an induction date but the doctor said that at my next appt we will set it up so my induction will be sometime next week. I got an ultrasound to make sure everything was fine. There was enough amniotic fluid and baby is just too comfortable! It was ridiculously hard to see any body parts this time because they were so big! I thought I was looking at his face and the technician said that was just his eye socket! Matt and I are going to celebrate the due date tonight by going out to a nice dinner!******
I have an appt in a few hours. I am wondering if the doctor will schedule an induction date. At least then there is an end in sight and hopefully baby still decides to come before that. Even though I am anxious, I have been feeling great, physically. I sleep well and feel rested when I wake up. Matt and I have been taking long walks and I have lots of energy! I wish I felt like this the past few months instead of just the past few weeks!
Come out of there Baby H!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, guys! Maybe you will have a 4th of July surprise!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls. I hope he comes soon, otherwise, I'm so ready for induction! Bring on the pitocin and epidural! =)
ReplyDeleteHi Reena! Just found your blog. I am definitely thinking about you this weekend and hoping Baby H decides to make an appearance asap!!!
ReplyDelete