Sunday, July 26, 2009

Three Weeks

I can tell Sean is gaining weight because every day I hold him he feels a bit heavier. We had a few nights where Sean only woke up once, but I think it was just a fluke! He has a ravenous appetite and LOVES being held above anything else. We went to Target the other day and several people gushed at how cute he was. I had to agree! Here he is with his favorite distraction- his bassinet mobile.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how cute Sean is! I've watched the video a few times now :) Tyler has the same outfit but it's in a 6mos. size - won't be long as he's already outgrowing some of the 3mos. clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika! Wow it sounds like Ty is growing fast, is he almost 2 months now? Sean outgrew the "newborn" size and fits perfectly in 0-3month clothes. I don't know how 3 month olds could possibly fit in 0-3 month clothing!

    ReplyDelete