Friday, April 11, 2008

All Aboard!

We bought our flights for Japan today! We are going nonstop to Tokyo and nonstop back from Osaka. I looked up our itinerary on Northwest and it says we have 223 days to go! Wow that is so far away. I'm glad we bought our tickets early because now we can book the tour and everything else around our flights. Our expenses for the trip will also be spaced apart. I'm going to get a Japanese phrase book in the next few months so I can learn some phrases to get by. Sayonara!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Reena! That picture is gorgeous! I bet you are so excited =) You will have to be sure to take TONS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited indeed! We are thinking of buying another memory card for our camera so we can definitely take a lot of pictures!!
    I didn't see you at work too much today. We both must have been swamped :(

    ReplyDelete