Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Springtime for Reena - sung from the Producers tune

I love our weather. The last week it has been in the 70s and it should be pretty nice for a while. On Tuesday, a few of us at work actually ate lunch OUTSIDE at Cosi instead of huddled up inside. It was such a new feeling having the sun on my face.
Sidenote: I"m starting to love veggie sandwiches. At Cosi I got a hummus and veggie and at Panera I like the Mediterranean sandwich. My work buddies are starting to rub off on me. I am totally loving eating healthy. I still have to figure out a way to start eating fruit more often. I always want veggies or salty things.

With the better weather I feel like I am more refreshed even though I am getting the same amount of sleep. After work I have more energy to workout and to do other things around the house I've been putting off. The sun has a good effect on me! Although I think if the weather was like this every day, I wouldn't appreciate it as much. I just wish our winters were 2-3 months long instead of 4!

Our book club went well. Our next book is "The Secret Life of Bees". I was going to read this whether the book club picked it or not, so I'm glad that they did.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun eating outside...we will have to do it again sometime soon =) I really liked Cosi too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love your blog - I like the clean finish as well. I noticed you went to the Lion King in Toledo - my parents were there, too, at that performance! They loved it...

    ReplyDelete