Matt and I looked at a few houses last weekend. They were okay, but each of them had something missing or something we didn't like. One of the homeowners thought it would be a smart idea to convert their 2 car garage into a one car garage and use the extra space as a laundry room/scary dark hallway. Not a good idea! Another house (the best of the 3) had hardwood floors, but decided to have a different hardwood floor pattern for each major room so the floors looked choppy. Also not a good idea! And the pictures on the website are way better than the actual property. Matt said he heard that when we find our home, we'll just know. We certainly didn't get that feeling last weekend.
Subbing is in full swing! The districts said that subbing is sparse in September, but I've already gotten called three times! Although one of the times I incorrectly put in my password and the system thought I was declining the job, grrr. It's tricky having 4 different passwords, one for each district. And I can't choose the password so my PINs are random sets of numbers that are hard to memorize. I should put the passwords near my nightstand so I don't have to run into the den to accept a job!
This weekend, Matt and I are going to Notre Dame for the Michigan game. I have never been to the campus even though I applied to Notre Dame for undergrad and was accepted. I wonder how my life would have been different if I accepted, but I know I would never choose the Irish over the Wolverines! I think I really just applied to see if I could get in.
Since it's September 11, I want to say Happy Birthday to Heather!!! I can't believe you're 25! I don't have a recent picture of us :( So I'll have to put one up when you come back to Michigan.
No comments:
Post a Comment