Boo I'm sick! Whenever I skimp on the allergy medicine, I'm more susceptible to colds. I had been having a relatively symptom-free hay fever season for a while. Ever since I started taking rhinocort, a corticosteroid antihistamine spray, a few years ago, hay fever season is not a problem anymore. I usually start taking the spray in mid-August before the season starts until the first frost. The spray is not like over the counter decongestant stuff, which has a lot of side effects.
Anyways, I forgot to bring the spray to Notre Dame so I missed two mornings of medicine and I was outside for most of the day letting the ragweed attack me. Now I have sinusitis, basically a cold started from allergies. It's weird how I was perfectly fine after work yesterday and when I come home, bam! I have a headache, runny nose and feel miserable. I guess it's better than feeling sick at work...
In other news, I have been finishing my Amazon birthday list. I want a few clothes items, but unfortunately Amazon does not have an H&M or Old Navy section, among other "normal" clothes brands. I might just have to get the clothes myself. I know Old Navy is having a crazy sale and we can stop at H&M while we're in AA this weekend. Matt and I also want to stop by IKEA and see what all the fuss is about.
No comments:
Post a Comment