Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wolverines stomp Leprechauns

The UM/Notre Dame game was a blast! We had no problems driving in and getting a parking spot on the outskirts of campus. The campus itself is pretty nice, but boring. There's nothing around in terms of restaurants, shopping, etc. It's just a campus with no city life. The touchdown Jesus, which is a huge mural on a campus building of Jesus with his arms up so it looks like he's signaling a touchdown, was pretty cool. From our seats, you could see the building loom over the stadium. And the game was great. Michigan looked 100x better than the last few weeks and Notre Dame's offense was embarassing to watch. I wish I had worn shorts, but with the cool weather we had been having, I didn't expect a hot day. Luckily, our seats were a row from the top and whenever a top row person left for a little while, Matt and I would jump up a row and lean over the edge to get some wind. I would've hated sitting lower so our seats were perfect. I still think it's weird to have a mascot called "Irish." I would feel weird saying Go Irish, or Go Russians while attending a game in the US. Come on, the U.S. is better than Ireland, haha. Driving out of campus was a breeze. Although there were a ton of people on the road, the cops and routes that were set up were by far the most efficient and it was the fastest we have ever left a college campus after a game. We had dinner around 9 and were so exhuasted that we headed back to our hotel to sleep soon after.

I have been really busy subbing non-stop. Every school I go to, the math department is ecstatic to have a math sub in the system. Hopefully I meet a lot of math teachers because they make up half the interviewing team!

You've Changed 64% in 10 Years

Compared to who you were ten years ago, you've changed a great deal.
In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!


From Heather's blog. I'm glad I've changed because I wouldn't want to be the same person now as I was when I was 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment