Saturday, April 15, 2006

Poker and Easter plans

Yesterday night, Matt and I hung out with my parents and their poker gang. I thought it was going to be boring, but it was really fun. They play with chips so it's more about the game and not the money. The deal went to the next person every hand and they got to make a new rule such as "for this hand, 3's are jokers," or "for this hand, a 'kissing' hand, i.e. a 2 and 3, a 4 and 5 etc. together is a joker," or you can "buy" cards if that rule is in that hand. I learned a lot and one of the best parts was that it's a potluck so we got to try different Indian dishes!

Today, we're doing a lot of things around the apt. We bought a few wedding/honeymoon pictures online, specifically for the frames we received from our registry. So those are finally being diplayed. We might watch the 40-year old- virgin later. We heard great reviews from critics and friends.

I'm really excited to go to Boston tomorrow. I checked the weather and it's actually cooler there. This is the course Steph and Dawna will be running:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Matt and I are still going to celebrate Easter and have an early brunch (like 9:30!) so I can make my flight in Flint at 1. I wish Matt could come :( but I'll only be gone for about two days since I come back Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment