Steph running the marathon. I was too excited when I saw her so she's not centered (she's at the left wearing pink shorts). At least she's smiling! This is mile 21!

After the marathon, a little more dressed up. From L-R Steph, me, Jenny, and Dawna.

While sightseeing the next day, we saw the smallest bar! There was a funny sign inside that said "Maximum Occupancy: 8000 persons" when it could really only fit 2 or 3 tables!

Something that has to be talked about was the dinky plane I was in from Flint to Cleveland, and from Cleveland to Flint on the way home. My connecting flight to and from Boston was a normal 737. Here are some pics:
The plane

I was in seat 2, here is my view of the front. I could see the pilot the whole time she was flying! When there was some turbulence I could really feel it. I felt better when I looked up and my pilot was sipping her coke and acting like nothing was shaking.
The back of the plane. There were only 8 or 9 rows so that means there were only about 16 passengers!

The propeller from my window. Even the small planes with the 2-1 seating don't have propellers! It was kind of cool though...

No comments:
Post a Comment