My parents came over yesterday for their first dinner at our apartment. They were also our first guests over for dinner. I was super stressed about it, but it went really well and my parents were impressed! We made sangria, enchiladas, mexican rice, and chocolate mousse. YUM! My parents brought over a Rachel Ray cookbook for me so I can take that off of my amazon list. And my mom gave me a huge folder of my old reports, etc. I saved a few of my favorite projects throughout the years, but I never realized my mom was doing the same. They were funny to look at!
Spring break ended for Avondale Schools so I'm hoping to get the sub calls again every day this week. As a teacher, I wouldn't mind spring break. As a sub, I did not like having a week off. I know, it sounds crazy! :)
Sidenote: I do not like how facebook.com combined all my friends into one category instead of keeping it separated by school!
No comments:
Post a Comment