Monday, December 5, 2005

Shower and Bowls

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while. A lot has happened since my last entry, but I don't have time to tell it all right now! I had another bridal shower; this one was hosted by Matt's side of the family. The decorations and games were really cool, and there was even a chocolate fountain! Here are some pics from it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the gift table (before most people arrived)



Yeah! Gifts!

Because Matt and I had two showers, we need to put a TON of new stuff on our registry because we have so few gifts left. Although, I shouldn't be complaining... :)

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Mona took some cute pics, but I can't put those up until she sends them my way, grrr...

Also the coolest coincidence happened this year concerning college football. Michigan and Nebraska are playing against each other in the Alamo Bowl!!! That is SO cool. I want to go really bad, but it might not work with Matt's work schedule. Now we have to decide who to root for (Michigan of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment