Saturday, December 10, 2005

Snow Day

Because of the several inches of snow that fell Thursday night/Friday morning, my school district had a snow day on Friday! I normally would love a day off, but it was my last day student teaching and some of the classes had planned parties for me. Now I feel bad, and want to say bye to the kids, so I'm planning on stopping by Monday. So instead of having a relaxing Monday, I'm going to school. However, that evening, Matt's law firm is having their Christmas party at some country club, so that should be fun. I can finally meet everyone from the office.
Here is a survey from Heather's blog:

You Are Karamel Sutra

Plain on the outside, but once someone gets in, they're stuck


I've never had this one. I usually just get the cookie dough one. I used to LOVE ooey gooey cake, but that was discontinued years ago. Apparently, I was the only one that liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment