During the past two days, Matt and I got 3 wedding presents already! I need to start writing a list of what everyone is giving us.
Yesterday, I hung out with Steph and Erin. We went to Wayne State Med School's x-mas party since Erin goes there. It was really fun, but the weather made it hard to get there and around Ferndale where the party was. Erin's boyfriend is in New York going to law school and it's probably really hard for them to see each other with their busy schedules. It made me think of Matt and I during our many long-distance semesters/summer. It's hard to get through it, but it all turns out okay in the end.
It is so nice having the week off. I've gotten 90% of my Christmas shopping done and got a few things checked off of my to do list. Very cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment