Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was a great movie. I thought the special effects and staying true to the story were very well done. I can't believe I have to wait a whole year to see the next one! The one thing I didn't like was how Dumbledore acted. He was jumpy and at one point grabbed Harry by the shoulders and almost shook him. Um....Dumbledore would not do that. In the books, he is always calm and above physical violence. Besides that, the movie was wonderful. The fourth installment of Harry Potter nabbed the fourth best opening weekend of all time. The first three, in order, were:
1. Spider Man
2. Star Wars: Episode III
3. Shrek 2
I actually saw the movie at the IMAX theater this time, which is on the same campus as Henry Ford and Greenfield Village. Seeing the movie on an IMAX screen was crazy, and since the movie was sold out, you know the people in the front row probably felt sick aftewards!
No comments:
Post a Comment