Saturday, November 12, 2005

IASA Show

I went to AA on Friday to see my brother in the IASA (Indian American Student Association) show. We didn't take any still pics, so I can't put them up here. We are supposed to get a DVD of it soon. Anyways, the show was really good. Usually it is super long, but they managed to get the dances, skits, etc. in, under 3 hours. My brother was awesome. I had no idea he could dance so well! He was in the raas dance, which is where everyone uses sticks. They divided the dances up to represent the different states of India. The last one was bhangra, which is from my dad's state, Punjab. That one was really fun to watch as well! It seems so long ago when I was up on the Hill Auditorium stage doing a dance for IASA. Ahh, memories.
This week is going to be super busy. I have two observations (one from the principal, eek!) and parent/teacher conferences. I may not have time to talk to anyone until Thanksgiving break when I can start breathing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment