Sunday, November 6, 2005

Happy Fall

Matt and I went to see "In her Shoes" yesterday. It had been a while since we had seen a movie, probably since the summer! We have been really busy. The movie was good, but definitely a girl movie, but Matt was a good sport about watching it. He wants to see Jarhead, which I'm not really interested in, but I'll see it because it's all about compromise . We bought tickets to see Harry Potter the weekend it opens at the IMAX theater in Greenfield Village/Henry Ford. I'm really excited to see that!
The wind is howling like crazy today. I love seeing all the fall colors (when it's not windy of course). The colors are so beautiful and I don't really appreciate it unless I'm walking right through it. I can't imagine living in a place that doesn't have fall. I would miss it. Here is something I took from Erika's blog:



Two and a half more weeks until Thanksgiving! And then just two more weeks of student teaching, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment