FOUR more days until my break officially begins! Even though I have a quiz and test before I leave, I'm still excited. One of my teachers had the nerve to give us a packet of questions to turn in the Monday we get back. This kid in my class said something under his breath like "sure I'll just take this to Mexico and do some coding theory on the beach." haha, lucky for me I will just be in cold Michigan!
On Saturday night, Heather, Steph, Courtney and I are going to hang out. We're going to watch some SATC and possibly make cosmos. Not quite sure what the drink of choice will be. After Saturday, I'm hopefully going to finish my masters paper. I decided to write it on the history of zero and common misconceptions/fallacies of zero in different math classes. My advisor kind of picked the topic for me, but as I was researching on it, I found the information really interesting, such as how 1 = 2, etc. I'm hoping to finish that and secure a wedding reception site by St. Patty's day, when I come to AA and see everyone, and before I leave for Lincoln the following day :(
Something that I learned today that I thought was weird was that Jay Leno can't talk about the Michael Jackson trial since he might be a witness, so for his MJ jokes, he has a stand-in do those during his monologue. Jay is trying to get an exemption so he can tell the jokes, but Michael's lawyers are against it. Hopefully, Jay won't have a stand-in for too long, because it's so much better when he tells the jokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment