Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

For the beauty of the earth,
for the glory of the skies,
for the love which from our birth
over and around us lies;
Lord of all, to thee we raise
this our hymn of grateful praise.
-F. PierPoint

Happy Easter! Today Matt and I went to St. Mary's for mass, since Matt is Catholic. I picked this church a few years ago because I wanted to go to a pretty one. Here's a picture of it:


After, we went to the Cornhusker for brunch. They always have a ton of food and it's all really good. Not as good as the Gandy Dancer's brunch, but it was classy nonetheless. One thing I like about holidays such as Easter, or Valentine's day, is that Matt always opens the car door for me. haha

I'm also feeling better. I think I had a cold and not allergies like I had first thought. I will feel even better tomorrow when we're supposed to have a high of 75 degrees! woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment