Friday, December 10, 2004

Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so.

Last night, Ashley and I went to see Princess Diaries 2 since we had nothing to do and it was showing at the $2 theater. She has this card, which gives one person free admission, so we ended up paying $1 each, haha. The movie was really cheesy, but we expected this. Sometimes it's fun to go see a cheesy movie just because you know it's going to have a happy ending.
Matt is taking a night off from studying since he's had 3 exams in the last 3 days. I would be exhausted! So he's coming to Starlight with me tonight. We just came back from Best Buy, and we saw this refrigerator with a TV built into it. Matt thinks it would be really cool to have in our kitchen someday. I think the fridge looked nice enough but it just seemed so impractical. But practacality aside, it did look pretty neat. :)
I've had a relaxing week, but starting tomorrow I will be studying for my Friday exam. boooo We got a review sheet in class a few days ago and I didn't realize how much we had covered over the course of the semester! So I'm going to have to start from the beginning and remember how to do some older problems and relearn some theorems/proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment