My parents and sister are in Toronto for a few days because Mona needs to get some things for her wedding. So my brother and I are the only ones home. I am helping my mom return a lot of gifts while she is out of town. (My mom will buy ten scarves for Christmas because she knows I want one, but isn't sure which color/kind I want, so after Christmas we return a lot of extras!) I'm going to JCPenny and Marshall Fields today and on Wednesday I'll do the Somerset stores like Banana, Puma, J.Crew, etc. I also want to pick up some gloves at American Eagle. They are gloves, but have an attached second layer that turns them into mittens, so they are gloves and mittens in one. I tried on Ashwin's pair and I loved them. I also need to buy a wall calendar, but I usually wait until after New Year's Day because they're all over 50% off.
Besides returning stuff, I have been catching up on movies. Have I said that I love OnDemand? Probably.
Later tonight, Heather and I are hanging out; what we'll be doing is to be determined. I hope Steph and Jenny can come over tomorrow. They're in Midland right now, and the drive down isn't too bad. We shall see...
No comments:
Post a Comment