The kids were actually sad when they found out it was our last day, Awwww. It was a really good experience, way better than sitting in class and talking about teaching. A lot of times during my lessons, kids would ask questions that weren't anticipated. One can never really prepare for the questions kids have, or what part of the lesson needs to be stressed more than others. Crazy kids. So Scott is over and for the next few weeks that means
Today has been pretty good, after teaching I took a LONG NAP!! And I ate some Christmas cookies that I bought.
I only have one more week of classes, then exams, then it's Christmas Break! My family will be going to Toronto from Dec 26th-29th, but other than that I have no big plans. I'm sure I'll be taking multiple trips to AA, and the Guptas and Hersteins will probably meet up again for dinner. Here is the first time our families met:
No comments:
Post a Comment