| singing is love | |||||
| brought to you by the isLove Generator | |||||
I don't understand this quiz because some people got weird answers like "H&M is love" (H&M is a store), and "the starting line is love." I like my answer "singing." Singing is a stress reliever for me, and I love doing it in the car. Matt is lucky enough to hear me all the time, haha. Singing was actually my second answer, my first one was "manga is love," and I have no idea what that means...
Tomorrow is my last day at Scott. I'm excited, and a little sad (like .01% sad). Next week I still have my regular classes, but during exam week, I only have to take one exam! Sweeet. (Well for my tech. class I kind of have an exam, but it's on my own time. I just have to turn in 4 java applet lessons by the 17th, which gives me a lot of time.)
This weekend, I need to fit in grocery shopping, x-mas shopping, going out to eat, and watching movies. I know, you feel bad for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment