Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The big 3-0

I turned 30 on October 17th. On October 16th, my parents came over to watch the kids so Matt and I could go out to eat. I had been craving Mongolian BBQ throughout my pregnancy so I finally got to go. The food and sauces are completely different from the last time I went. I think I did a pretty good job with my dish. Matt bought me pajama jeans for my birthday gift. I have been wanting a pair and can't wait to try them out.
The day of my birthday was a Monday so I took the kids to our weekly playgroup. My friends are so sweet; they all sang Happy Birthday as we walked in to Julie's house. What a nice surprise! Later that afternoon, I got another surprise! Flowers were delivered to me from Matt and were waiting on the doorstep! That evening, Matt brought home a purple cake. Sean liked that gift the best =)

Ready to go out

That night, Brad gave us the best present. He slept through the night with no feedings. What is really strange about that is Sean did the exact same thing on my birthday two years ago. I blogged about it here: Reena En Vie: Birthday Weekend

1 comment:

  1. How are the pajama jeans? I've been wanting to try them too!! Sheena

    ReplyDelete