Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend Up North

We went up north this past weekend. It was great to get out of the house for a few days for a change of scenery. Sean had a blast playing with Grandma and Grandpa Herstein. He was the center of attention for a change while Mom and Dad could attend to Bradley. We decided to unswaddle Brad at night and he is sleeping through the night like that now. It's been 3 days and the night wakings and feedings have virtually stopped again. I guess he was done with the swaddle. I've also been putting him down for naps awake instead of asleep and that has cut down my rocking time by A LOT. I think being a mom is much easier the second time around.
I can't wait to go up north again, hopefully sometime this winter. Perhaps Sean will have a blast again and Brad will get through another milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment