Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthday Weekend

On Friday, we stopped at Matt's office and had Sean meet Matt's coworkers. Here is Sean in Matt's office trying to learn the practice of law.



On my actual birthday, the 17th, we visited the Franklin Cider Mill. It is small compared to Yates (the one I usually go to in Rochester) so I think the next time I go to one, it will be Yates. Here I am with my wonderful BOB stroller and Sean all bundled up.



On Sunday, we celebrated my birthday with lunch at Mitchell's Fish Market while my parents watched Sean. I had scallops (obviously!), a grapefruit basil martini (pretty good actually), and split a banana bread pudding. It was our first time eating out since Sean was born!

Matt bought me a beautiful necklace that I adored from the movie Made of Honor. I didn't actually expect to get it, but I definitely need to start dropping more hints like this =) Sean came up with his own present and decided to increase his sleep time at night. What a great son!

Of course the best present was being able to spend my time with Matt and Sean.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! And, BEAUTIFUL necklace! I bet it looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete