Today is a special day. Exactly one year ago I found out we were expecting a baby. I think a woman's intuition is a very real thing and I knew I had to take a pregnancy test after feeling a little off that day. One positive test later, I called Matt and told him I had some exciting news to share with him when he came home from work. That evening, Matt was overjoyed with the news and it seemed surreal that we would be a family of 3 come summer. The next day we went to Ann Arbor for homecoming and it was very hard not to tell family or friends our little secret. We waited until close to Christmas to tell everyone and that was the hardest thing to do!
Tomorrow, Sean will be 16 weeks old and I can't believe how much of a whirlwind this past year has been with pregnancy, childbirth and becoming a Mom. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and son.
No comments:
Post a Comment