Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Disney in February 2010


We decided to go to Disney World with the Hersteins next February. We were planning on taking a European cruise with our little guy next summer, but once we saw how much work it was just to go up north for the weekend, we decided to hold off until Sean is a bit older. And I think Sean can ride any kiddie ride on our laps that don't require a seat belt so Disney will be fun for the whole family! We are staying in the Animal Kingdom Resort for a few nights and then the Boardwalk for the remaining nights. I have only been to the Animal Kingdom Lodge once to eat and am really excited to stay there because the rooms overlook the savanna where there are live giraffes!! I wonder how Sean will react to seeing a giraffe outside his hotel window!

No comments:

Post a Comment