I have been researching strollers and this is the one I want:
The BOB Revolution

I only have a stroller frame (best advice from my sister since we rarely use it and usually carry the car seat around) so I don't really have a stroller yet. The above stroller is compatible with Sean's car seat and once he outgrows that, he can sit in the outward facing part of the stroller. I was looking for a stroller that has great shocks to protect baby's head (Royal Oak sidewalks are very uneven), a fully reclining seat so baby can nap, and a weather shade for all the elements. I also didn't want it to be too big or bulky so I can run errands and lift this in and out of the trunk. Unfortunately the price tag of this all-terrain vehicle is pretty hefty, therefore, I am on ebay this very moment to scour the stroller listings!
It looks like it has good suspension...a MUST when taking walks outside! Try Craigslist too! There are a lot of people on there that only have one child and sell practically brand new baby items.
ReplyDeleteAny luck?
ReplyDeleteNo luck yet. I will keep checking ebay and craigslist.
ReplyDelete