Monday, September 14, 2009

Britney Concert

The Britney concert was last Tuesday and it was one of the best concert performances I have seen. I like how Britney's show is just that - a show. Her singing is secondary and it's the special effects, costumes, and dancing that make it spectacular. Fans don't have to know most of the songs to enjoy the concert, which means you don't have to be a die hard fan. The theme of the concert was a circus just like the name of her album. Throughout the show, there were tightrope walkers, jugglers, clowns, and amazing acrobatics. They found very talented individuals to flip around and balance dozens of hula hoops around their torsos! It made me want to see cirque de soleil or go to the circus. Val, Allysen and I took a bunch of pictures off our phones. I have never downloaded pictures from my phone to my computer so I need to figure that out before I can post them. I turned the internet feature off on my phone so I wouldn't get charged for accessing it so I think I need to find my bluetooth cable that came with the phone. The picture I found online shows the 3 ring circus set-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment