Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Changes


Sean weighed almost 10 lbs at his 1 month appt so I assume by now he is over that. He is starting to get his baby fat; I can see it in his legs and arms. His hair is a little lighter, although still a dark brown, and his eyelashes are longer and darker. I imagine he will look quite different when he is an infant as opposed to a newborn. The best part is that he smiles at his mom every morning. It makes waking up that much easier. In the picture, Sean is meeting his cousins Damian and Elena.

This weekend, Sean is taking his first real road trip (Target doesn't count) to Ann Arbor. He usually sleeps in the car so hopefully he does the same thing for an hour. The Woodward Dream Cruise is on the same day, which may make the trip a little longer than usual.

3 comments:

  1. When will you be in town? Any chance we'll be able to see you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We'll be at your parents' house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always - what a sweet sweet baby!!!

    ReplyDelete