Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am loving the sleepy wrap!

Update #2: The picture below was added to the company's website! I think they add most submissions but as of right now I am the first picture.

http://www.sleepywrap.com/index.php?page=photo-gallery

Update: Added a picture below!



http://www.sleepywrap.com/

I got it yesterday and have worn it twice. Each time Sean has fallen asleep instantly for naptime. I'm going to have to get one more.

2 comments:

  1. I might have to get one of those! Is it comfortable? Does it hurt your back at all?

    PS You look great in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is comfortable! I can only wear it for about 45 minutes standing up, but I can wear it forever sitting down. I think I need to build my upper body strength, which I'm slowly doing as Sean puts on weight every week! Here's a nice link from the website when trying to decide what carrier to buy.

    http://www.sleepywrap.com/index.php?page=compare-baby-carriers

    I like this one for now because Sean can't lift his head and it puts him in the womb position. Also there are no buckles/straps so there are no pressure points on baby!

    ReplyDelete