

Sean and I went on an outing together, just the two of us, for the first time. I let him experience two of my favorite places - Starbucks and the Troy library! At the library I had something on hold so I didn't really take him in to the quiet sections. We strolled around the library gardens too. Sean loves the fresh air!
I learned a few things from our outing:
-How to put the car seat in the car and how to fold the stroller up.
-Have Sean wear the hat IN the car so the sun doesn't make him upset (also buy a car shade).
-Take the long way if you know you can get more driving time. Babies hate red lights more than adults do!
-No matter how fussy they are, they will forget anything bothered them two seconds later and shower you with smiles =)
Oh my gosh, he is really growing!!! And so adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe sure is! I was surprised at how different the pictures look!
ReplyDelete