I am in my 30th week- 7 1/2 months today! I am waiting to hear the results of my glucose/GD test. I think they should be ready by tomorrow so I'm going to call either way to make sure. Besides the horrible test, which made me feel headachy and tired the rest of the day, my 30 week appt went very well!
The baby is already head down. There is a chance that the baby could flip but it's not that common at this point. My doctor said that even though I look small my belly is "all baby" so if I carry to term, I should have between a 7-8 lb baby. Ha! That is for all of the people that say I'm tiny for 7 months (although they probably don't read my blog)! :)
10 more weeks!! Maternity Leave starts in 7 weeks!!
The Herstein family doesn't ever have small babies. :)
ReplyDeletelol. I think Matt was between 7-8lbs right? I will have to ask your mom. I know Diana was pretty big!!
ReplyDelete