Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Third Trimester!

I have made it to the 7 month mark which means:







28 Week Stats:

Pounds Gained: 18 (I should gain about 30 lbs by the end)
Belly Button: Still an Innie
How I'm feeling: Besides the usual discomforts of sleeping with a bump, I feel fine.
Days Left: 91

I heard the third trimester is when the aches, pains, constipation, heartburn, etc. come, but it really hasn't been that bad (knock on wood). I've had all of the above but it goes away in a day or two. I know I will probably look back on the pregnancy and think that wasn't so bad!

Baby H is kicking/punching a lot and Matt has felt him move many times. My new goal is to try and figure out body parts. I read if it feels like a knot, it's probably the baby's butt or head. I have yet to confirm what is what.

Month 7

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are so beautiful! I love your new blog layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making it through the first two trimesters; you're doing a great job! I know...I'm seeing it first hand :)

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete