Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disney Trip

We had a wonderful time in Disney with Matt's family. I am really sad to be home. I had been to Disney World many times growing up, but the last time I went was in 2003. I hope to take our little one in a few years again so he can enjoy Disney too. We bought the cutest outfit with a baby Mickey on it for him to wear in the summer!
My favorite part about Disney was eating at all of the fantastic restaurants. A few favorites were Ohana and California Grill where Matt and I spent our 3rd anniversary overlooking the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Below is us at our anniversary dinner.

There were so many rides and attractions I hadn't been on. I couldn't ride the Mt Everest Ride or Mission Space so I'll have to do that the next time I go. I really liked the Toy Story ride and Soarin'. I also now appreciate the slow-moving water rides and spinning rides (like Astro-Orbiter) because it was very relaxing to feel weightless while being 6 months pregnant.


The Disney Boardwalk lit up at night

1 comment: