Matt's car died on us last Wednesday so we've been looking at cars this past weekend. We figured it was time to get a bigger car aka a "family car". Our list has been whittled down to 3- a Saturn Vue, Ford Escape or a Mazda Tribute. We will hopefully make the decision by next week since we are borrowing my parents' car as a second car and they will need it back soon.
I have found that it is best to use the "build your car" feature online and then print out the summary to bring to the dealership. That way, the person at the dealership cannot rip us off by giving us a higher base price (MSRP), which Saturn tried to do. Tonight we are visiting Ford and Mazda with our print outs in hand!
It didn't die, it's just ill :(
ReplyDeleteMatt
I used the Saturn dealership in farmington hills. I really liked the lady that I worked with, Kathy Poff. Just in case you decide on the saturn and want to price shop at a different dealership. I really loved my Escape, but it didn't have a lot of trunk space. (don't know what the other cars are like)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the input Courtney! We liked the Escape better than the Saturn Vue. We only have the Mazda Tribute left to test drive. We will hopefully make a decision in the next week or two.
ReplyDelete